HAPPY EASTER!

14:13:00

Okay, so it's not officially Easter for another week. However, as a teacher our easter break officially started yesterday and boy am I looking forward to it. Don't get me wrong I love that I'm currently pursuing my dream and training to become a Primary Teacher, but there is no denying that the hours are long and the work is hard, so a break is definitely needed. 

It feels like forever since I last posted. I can't place all the blame on the long hours that my PGCE demands, I definitely should have tried to make more of an effort. Let's see how long I can last this time before my posts become far and few between; I keep telling myself that I will make sure I keep writing but I never come through. I hope it does last this time, we will see.

But it's finally the Easter Holidays and I have two whole weeks of no school so hopefully I will have some time to write. I'm off to Southampton to see my friend from Monday, we are booked up to visit the Warner Bros. Studios so I'm sure i'll find it in myself to write something about that. After all I am always looking for an excuse to write about Harry Potter. I'm extremely disappointed in myself for not posting about my trip to see The Cursed Child; it was amazing and I am gutted I never made a post about it. But that was back in December so I think it's too late now.

I'll keep this short and sweet, just a little reminder that I am still here and that hopefully there will be more posts to come. Except another post soon, but for now. 

Happy East Holidays Everyone!


You Might Also Like

0 comments