New Start

07:54:00



So, following my recent graduation I have decided to try again with the whole keeping a blog thing. I attempted to last year, however I did not make it past the two blog post milestone before it was forgotten about along with many other projects. But with University now finished, and my next major life adventure not starting until September I am faced with a long summer and a need for something to fill days that might have seen me lounging in the living room all day watching Netflix on a continuous loop.  Having the goal to keep a blog will not only make me write blog posts when I have nothing better to do, but also inspire me to leave the house and do stuff that will actually be interesting to document, and believe me I need the inspiration. I am way to addicted to binge watching TV shows - having just watched all 5 series of US comedy Baby Daddy in the space of 10 days - and although I could probably write post after post analysing episodes I am fairly certain that will not make for a very interesting blog.

So my goal is to write at least 5 blog posts before September arrives, I'm not sure if in blog world that is a lot or not. But with two trips away from home already planned, along with possible book and film reviews in the works I feel it will not be too hard of a challenge. I just hope this does not join the pile of forgotten starts like my previous blog. If I managed to write more than 2 blog posts I will feel happy in myself. So fingers crossed.


You Might Also Like

0 comments