Six Weeks of Summer

07:48:00


Come September, the next major step of my future and my life is about to begin. After what felt like a lifetime of university lectures and assignments; I finally received my QTS last year and was finally a qualified primary school teacher. Then after what felt like a lifetime of supply and covering lessons, I will officially begin my first teaching job on September 3rd, becoming the proud teacher of an adorable set of reception children.

With this impending adventure creeping ever so closer, I decided to make the most of the six weeks break that we have over the course of the summer. I had a lot I needed to prepare for within my new classroom, alphabets, numbers to 20, they all need to be ready to be displayed come September. But between my hours of arts and crafts I tired to make sure I did a host of different activities to keep me going through the six weeks of no work, no teaching. Over the next few blog posts I'm going to talk about the different things I've done over this summer, recommend places to visit and tell you about my mini adventures. So stay tuned for them all. Coming soon, my first ever convention experience.


You Might Also Like

0 comments